Reservations Available to Members Only
Range Lane Reservations may be made up to one week in advance, in 30 or 60 minute blocks.
Be sure that you've disabled any popup blockers in your browser before booking.
Click on the calendar to select your preferred date, select your time, then choose Book Now.
Each lane may have up to 2 participants. Non-member guest fee: $10.
Please arrive early for your session. Participants who have not completed
their range waiver can save time by completing this document online.
Universal Laws of Firearms Safety
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction
- Never point a gun at anything you do not intend to destroy.
- ALWAYS keep your finger straight and away from the trigger until you’ve made the conscious decision to fire.
- Your trigger finger is your ULTIMATE safety.
- ALWAYS treat ALL guns as if they are loaded.
- Keep guns unloaded until you are ready to use.
- ALWAYS identify your target and what is around it.
- Know your target and its foreground and background
Additional Safety Principles & Etiquette
- Immediately upon picking up any firearm, keep your finger off the trigger, point the muzzle in a safe direction, open the action and check both visually and physically to see that it is unloaded.
- Never give or take a firearm unless the action is open
- While on the firing line, do not bend over to retrieve dropped items until instructed to do so.
- If, while firing, you hear a muffled pop without a normal discharge of the firearm, KEEP THE FIREARM POINTED DOWN RANGE, and raise your hand to notify an instructor. DO NOT execute an Immediate Action Drill to clear the misfire. The round may be a “hang-fire” and could discharge either while clearing, or once cleared from the chamber.
- Safety is EVERYONE’S responsibility. If you observe any behavior you believe to be unsafe, please notify INPAX staff IMMEDIATELY.