The Bootcamp course is a stamina-focused program designed to put you through your paces with your bodyweight, kettlebells, sandbags, medicine balls, bands, and barbell work. Varied, yet deliberate and periodized, adaptable to all levels or limitations.
- Each Bootcamp session is a 1-month series of training that is available through pre-registration.
- You should commit to attending no less than 2-3x/week for maximal benefit
- You cannot join the Bootcamp series after the first week without private training to get you up to speed; you cannot join the Bootcamp at all after the first two weeks have completed; you must wait until the next month’s session.
- Each session is built off the previous, building skill and endurance in a specific pathway
- Each session conducted on a given day is identical. If you miss the AM sessions, you can join the PM session with the same workout
- Each month will have a specific focus, such as “Bodyweight and Kettlebells,” “Odd Objects and Endurance,” or “Barbells and Mobility.”
- Bring a dedicated notebook to track your workouts and progress
- These bootcamps are free to INPAX Academy members and available for $99 to non-Academy members.
You want to build lungs, muscular endurance, and stamina? This is your class!
JANUARY – FITNESS BOOTCAMP
Adult Focus: Kettlebell and Bodyweight Mastery
Youth Focus: Bodyweight Mastery and Primal Movements
January Bootcamp Sessions will be held:
- Adult Bootcamp Sessions:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 09:30, 10:30, and 19:00
- Saturday: 08:00
- Youth Bootcamp Sessions:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 18:00
- Adult Focus: Sandbags & odd objects
- Youth Focus: Bodyweight Mastery (continued) and odd objects (medicine balls, sand bags)
- Adult Focus: Barbells & mobility
- Youth Focus: Speed, Endurance, Mobility