Fundamentals of Defensive Handgun
This introduction to Defensive Firearm Application will build on the marksmanship skills taught in Handgun Handling and Safety to introduce the concepts of Defensive Handgun application, such as:
- Use of force and when it is appropriate to apply Deadly Force.
- Tactics for stopping and incapacitating a deadly force encounter
- What to do if your first shots have failed to stop the attacker
- Managing handgun reloads and common malfunctions
- All the techniques shown in this class carry forward to our defensive handgun curriculum by building a good foundation for DHG-2: Concealed Carry Tactics!