INPAX youth training programs offer a practical alternative to traditional martial arts. Based on the same close-protection principles used by professional bodyguards, the INPOWER Youth curriculum gives young people the tools they need to develop bearing and confidence for life. Your children will:
- Build confidence so bullies won’t even consider them a target.
- Firmly establish personal boundaries.
- Learn how to back up their convictions.
- Learn to recognize—and resist—peer pressure.
- Build a strong mind and body.
- Know how to take decisive action in a threatening or violent situation.
Given the practical realities of today’s schools, teachers and administrators are limited in what they can do to prevent bullying. At best, they can redirect a bully’s actions away from more severe crimes and violence. But, in today’s age bullying is ever present, and managing bullies is a individual responsibility.
All Parents want to protect their kids. It’s our mission to teach them to protect themselves – physically and psychologically.