RADAR – Persuasion Predator Management
No one wants to be a victim. But far too many become just that.
- An average of 1 in 5 women reported being raped during college
- More than 90% of attacks go unreported
- Most victims knew their attacker
- Alcohol or drugs are involved 80% of the time
With INPAX training, you and your family will learn:
- How to influence your own stress response– How to manage the natural “panic or paralysis” response and maintain the ability to think under pressure as your first line of defense.
- Situational awareness and Persuasion Predators. How to avoid becoming a target to begin with and how to identify if you are being targeted. How to negotiate threats swiftly and decisively, to navigate the desire to “not offend” and the social contracts of “niceness” that often open good, kind people up to the emotional exploitation of persuasion predators.
- How to use improvised weapons. When the rubber hits the road and physical defense is the only option, using common everyday items such as pens and cell phones become powerful defensive tools.
- Critical Incident Response Ground Defense. How instantly manage someone that has you pinned to the ground, despite size and strength.
Experienced & Professional
Self Defense Instructor Team
James Ashbaucher Director of Training
Brian Cowin Client Concierge & Director of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Mike Rodriguez Defensive Tactics Instructor
Eric Amsden Shipping & Receiving Manager // Firearms and Defensive Tactics Instructor
Katie (Cubby) Maloney Fitness and Defensive Tactics Instructor
Audrey Merkel Fitness and Defensive Tactics Instructor